- As an accounting system consultant you will be responsible for assisting with accounting system implementations. This is by assisting the clients in determining their business needs, business process design, develop customized solutions, and integrate third party applications with existing infrastructure.
- Your mission will be to successfully deliver and manage software implementation projects in a team environment, while looking for ways to provide value to our clients.
- You will work directly with clients and the Project Lead to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Setup system and configure according to customer requirements.
- Develop test scripts and for customers testing phase.
- Train end users on the system.
- Make recommendation for new processes and procedures.
- Analyze and document system and business requirements.
- Experience in all areas of installation, configuration, integration, and training of accounting system.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to write/speak English clearly both with internal and external clients.
- Ability to analyze data and give recommendations.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of working with accounting or other ERP packages.
- Experience with Sage and added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or accounting.
- CPA certification.
- Good English verbal and written skills.
- Strong project management/customer leadership skills and delivery experience including the ability to develop high-quality project plans and timely deliverables.
- Strong software knowledge.
*Interviews will be done on rolling basis till the positions are filled.